Thursday, February 23, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge #67 - Think Spring!


This is my first time to enter the Dies R Us challenges!  I really love using dies on my cards and projects.

The Dies R Us challenge theme is Think Spring.  For my card I used PoppyStamps Weeping Willow Tree die, CheeryLynn Exotic Butterfly Small die, and Impression Obsession grass die (actually, I think it is the IO sea grass die, but it is grass nonetheless, and it looks like it needs to have a lawnmower taken to it!  LOL)

I created the background by sponging distress inks onto the white cardbase before adhering the Willow tree die cut.  I used Chameleon pens to give the tree leaves a little color.

Here is a link to the Dies R Us Challenge #67

3 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL scene you have created Vickie! I can feel the warm summer breezes as we speak! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Think Spring’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful spring scene you created here! Really love that tree frame die! Thanks for joining us in our "Think Spring" challenge at Dies R Us! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo-DT
    ♥ Dies R Us Challenges ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete