Saturday, January 2, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge - CAS with a Snow Theme

 
 
The MFP Stamps Challenge this week is to create a CAS (clean and simple) card using snow as the theme!
 
For my card, I used the MFP Stamp Shop Please Snow stamp set.  The card base is Kraft as is the layered panel.  I stamp the sentiment and image using Memento Black ink and colored the snowman & trees using White Pigment ink and Copic markers.  I had drew a snowy hill to nestle the snowman and trees; the hill is also colored using white pigment ink.  To finish my card I sponged the edges with the white ink.
 
We hope you'll share your CAS Snow cards with us this week.  When you enter the MFP Stamps Challenge you are entered to win a stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Like how the snowman is layered in front of the trees Nice card
    HAPPY NEW YEAR VICKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki love your scene you created! A wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the masking you did. Great job with that image!

    ReplyDelete