Saturday, November 1, 2014

MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge #57

 
The MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., uses this sketch:
 
 
For my card, I used the MFP Nature's Brushstrokes stamp set.  I created a background for the image by brayering 2 colors of 3D Stamp-Paint onto white cardstock, letting it dry and then using white craft ink to stamp the image, sprinkle it with white detail embossing powder and heat setting it.  The background papers are from my stash.
 
We hope you'll play along with the MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge 57.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  You'll find the challenge and details HERE.
 

2 comments:

  1. Another pretty Oriental card done with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just exquisite, Vickie!!! LOVE that white embossed flower on your gorgeous brayered background!! Oh, my...I am in LOVE!!! That effect is just stunning!!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete