Monday, October 27, 2014

Daydream Designs - Just Being Grateful!

 
The Just Being Grateful stamp set from Daydream Designs is a fun set!  The image, Wagon of Pumpkins and the sentiment Think Pie really caught my eye, as did the Jumbo Bottle Cap that's been sitting on my craft desk for a while!  I immediately saw a pie tin with fluted edges and knew that's where I wanted to place the wagon with its pumpkins and sentiment!  I found 6 inch doilies at a food service supplier and picked up a package "just in case I found a use for them!"  The smaller doily is from Hobby Lobby's brand Paper Studio.  The flower is from Recollections and the leaves are from May Arts ribbon.  The background paper is from the Daydream Designs Garden Delights Paper pack.
 
Here's a better view of the "pie tin!"
 
 
 
You'll find the Just Being Grateful digital stamp set and the Garden Delights Paper pack at Diane's Daydream Designs online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment