Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' Color Challenge

March 18 - 24, 2014
Challenge - Anything goes using Green, Blue, Red, Yellow and Teal.  
 
The design team is using the Simple Stories Homespun paper line for this weeks creations.  I absolutely love this line.  The first time I looked at it, I thought about sitting on grandma's front.  I loved using it for the challenge.  It is offered in the Cuttin' and Stampin' Facebook store (link below).   

Simple Stories Homespun 6x6 paper pack 


 
For my card, I used papers from the Homespun paper pack; it covers all the colors for the challenge, red, blue, green, yellow, and teal!  Love the dainty floral print from the pack.

The design team has created some really awesome cards with this paper.  We hope you'll play along with the challenge this week!

We think this color group is amazing and I'm sure everyone will create something wonderful with it.  Be sure to link up your projects Here.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love all the layers! So very pretty!

    hugs,
    JoAnn
    Cuttin' and Stampin' Orange DT

    ReplyDelete