Sunday, March 16, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge - Hearts and Flowers


The challenge at Crafting When We Can is to create a project with hearts and flowers on it. 

The sponsor for this challenge is Art by Miran.  I chose the Cute Window digi stamp to create my Hearts and Flowers card.  I also used some small flower die cuts from Memory Box; fence is punched using a Martha Stewart border punch, and the grass is also a Martha Stewart punch, along with the small butterfly.  I fussy cut the image and layered all the elements onto a cardstock layer embossed using a Darice Brick embossing folder.  The hearts are on the window shutters!

We hope you'll play along with the Hearts and Flowers challenge.  Be sure to read the challenge rules!  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful and Springy! I can't wait for all this snow to go away. Your card makes me feel a longing for warmer weather. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card!!! It screams Spring & we need it so bad right now...it's still pretty cold here in IL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Card Vickie! Love the embossed brick wall. Just love it all really! :o)

    Hugs,
    Amy~DT Sis

    ReplyDelete