Friday, February 7, 2014

One Layer Simplicity Challenge - OLS2 Can You Repeat That?!


I LOVE creating CAS, single layer cards!  Am so GLAD that I found the One Layer Simplicity Challenge Blog!

I created my card for the OLS2 challenge to create a one layer card that features an image (or sentiment) repeated.  I stamped the Gladiolus twice on Crumb Cake card base, no other layers used.  The Glads were stamped using Memento Black ink and colored using Copic Markers.  I used the Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps Glad Glads stamp set for both the image and sentiment.

If you would like to play along, you can find this FUN challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Vickie (sorry I spelled your name wrong in one of my recent posts - I thought it was ie but saw several other posts with Y so I checked afterward), this is so soft and sweet. This is one of my fav MFP images and I love how you did this! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete