Saturday, January 4, 2014

A FUN New Challenge Blog - Gruffies & Guests!


I'm very excited to be a Design Team member of this new challenge blog, Gruffies & Guests!  The blog is based in the UK but welcomes crafters worldwide to participate in the challenges!

The theme for the first challenge is Anything Goes!  For my project I decided to create a mini pizza box (tutorial found on Splitcoaststampers site) to use for notecards.  For my notecards, I folded in half large index cards as the card base and used a corner rounder on the corners.


Here's a close up of each card and box.

Gruffies Bedtime Story
 
 
Happy Hoppers Great Catch
 
 
House Mouse Two Part Harmony
 
 
Gruffies Lilac Bouquet
 
 The challenge sponsor this month is:
 

The sponsor will ship outside the UK; details will be posted on the challenge site.
 
 
We hope you'll play along with Gruffies & Guests!  You can find this fun challenge HERE.


7 comments:

  1. They are beautiful cards and so is the box. I loved them all. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning projects, great having you part of the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome project!!! It will make a fabulous gift. The cards are so precious. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FABULOUS project Vickie! Just LOVE these!

    Hugs!
    Amy~DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are so adorable. I just love them. So much love went into these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vickie, Happy New Year. What a stunning notelets and box set. Anyone would love to receive this. I shall look forward to working with you on Gruffies and Guests Design Team, best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vickie, sorry I'm late getting round! Your set of cards is so beautiful! I love all the images on them! xx

    ReplyDelete