Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oriental Sketch Challenge #7 at Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps on SpeedyTV


Here is this week's Oriental Sketch for Challenge #7 at Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps on Speedy TV:


I love the cool, crisp look of black and white together, so I went with that color combination for my card.  I used the Lotus Blossoms stamp set; I inked the stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The background of the layered panels were embossed using the Woven Embossing Folder from Lifestyle Crafts.  Adhesive Pearls were used to embellish the upper and lower corners of the card.

We hope you'll play along with the Oriental Sketch Challenge.  You can find it HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your card this week with the sketch!!! Very very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good looking card like how you did
    Thank for showing

    ReplyDelete