Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Workshop Fun At Joan's Gardens


This is the explosion box we created at the Saturday workshop hosted by Joan Fricker (atjoansgardens.com) A gorgeous teacup is the surprise when the box lid is lifted. My cup is a little wonky because I didn't adhere the inside flaps at an angle. But the good news is I purchased the teacup die so I can make more cups correctly! The flowers were punched from vellum using the martha stewart hydrangea punches and a little sun punch bunch punchout for the center.

6 comments:

  1. WOW Vickie, this is absolutely wonderful ! Love the teacup inside. And the colors are so beautiful. Your workshop was worth it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Vickie you did a wonderful job. I think this is just beautiful. Love the teacup. Would love to learn how to make this. Wish we had workshops close that I could attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very clever!!! Love this project...hummm my mom would love this too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box is so sweet. My favorite color pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a wonderful job on this creation! There's nothing wrong with a little 'wonkie' in your teacup!!
    After showing off my explosion box, I was asked to create a few so had to get ahold of Joan and order the die. You were smart to get one at the workshop!
    Always so good to see you & it was fun sitting across from you at the workshop this time! Happy Crafting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie, This is Robyn! I don't know how to work Splitcoast real well yet so I am contacting you this way! My email is robyn.barber59@gmail.com send me an email and we can chat! Blessings, R

    ReplyDelete