Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Card Contest is Over!

The card contest is now over; check out the link below to see whoooooo the winner is! No, I didn't win, but I sure do have lots of fun making cards with the Brentwood Owls! :)

I participated in a JessicaLynnOriginal card swap hosted by blusky on Splitcoaststampers. A contest is now in progress to vote for "best in show" card. My little class clown brentwood card keeps disappearing from the swap hostesses gallery for viewing! (afterall, he is a class clown so I don't put anything past this little Owl!!) LOL





So, here he is, if ya' wanna take a look at the contest card.
And, here's the link to JessicaLynnOriginal blog for voting!
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Please vote for the card you think is "best in show;" it's all in fun. I work in education and couldn't pass up creating "the class clown!"

1 comment:

  1. But your card is really adorable. You did such a great job with it!

    Jessica Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete