Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Frames


We are using frames for the first challenge of 2018 at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

For my card, I used a frame die from Jeanine's Art Dies called Winter Classics Curly Frame.  I mounted the die cut onto White cardbase over the stamped snowman image.  The image is from Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes and the sentiment is from Penny Black Happy Snippets.

We hope you'll share your framed creations with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vic! Your cute snowman really POPS against the all white framed background! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created and I love the snowman you have used and that die, well..WOW...and I just ordered Jeanine's Art die yesterday, so seeing one in 'person" makes me want it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cute snowman is perfectly framed! A pretty wintery feel on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You couldn't have chosen a more beautiful frame! Gosh, I think I have that stamp set. I must pull it out for next year's Christmas cards. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vickie, this card is wonderful!! I love your snowman and you created a beautiful scene with your lovely frame. Love it!

    ReplyDelete