Sunday, January 8, 2017

CWWC Challenge #135 - Anything Goes!


The CWWC Challenge #135 is Anything Goes.  Our sponsor is Moonflower Digi Stamps.  For my card, I used the image Kimiko the Phoenix Maiden from the sponsor.

I created an Oriental screen fold card to highlight the image.  I colored the image using Chameleon Pens, the cardstock and designer paper are from my stash; used a Martha Stewart Border punch for the top of the card; the lattice punch for the right side and embellished with MS butterfly punches.

We hope you'll share your Anything Goes cards/projects with us at the CWWC Challenge #135 found HERE.

Entering my card ...
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #17

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the design of your card...so perfect for an Asian image! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very beautiful Vickie ! The Oriental Screen Fold is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning image. Love her and love your design. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    ReplyDelete