Monday, February 29, 2016

Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team Challenge - Thinking of You

 
For the month of March I get to choose the theme for the Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team Challenge.  I chose Thinking of You as the theme.
 
For my card I used an image and sentiment from the MFP Stamp Shop Roses Stamp set.  I stamped the image twice onto watercolor paper and fussy cut one of the images and layered it on top of the stamped square panel.  The image was colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens.
 
We hope you'll share your thinking of you projects with us at the Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful yellow rose! Just pruned mine so it'll be awhile before I have flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ! Love the stamp. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful stamp and I love the colours you've used
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete