Saturday, December 26, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Monochromatic Blue

 
 
This week's challenge theme at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends is monochromatic blue.
 
For my card I used the MFP Stamp Shop Dragonflies stamp set.  I sponged blue ink on the side of the white cardstock panel then stamped the dragonflies and sentiment using blue ink and colored with blue Copic Marker.  Layered the stamped panel onto navy blue cardstock, wrapped twine around and created a multi-looped bow to adhere over the twine.  The finished panel was adhered to the white card base.
 
We hope you'll share your monochromatic projects with us this week.  When you share your projects you are entered to win a stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop!  You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Adore the colours - love the dragonflies and am SALIVATING over that 'bow'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way the larger dragonfly image blends with the blue panel! This is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vickie, this is just gorgeous. I love the dragonfly and the colors. My favorite thing on the card is the stunning bow. I'm sending hugs and blessings for a wonderful, healthy new year for you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete