Tuesday, July 7, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #13 - Optional Theme is Gift

 
It's time for a new one layer Christmas card challenge!
 
The OLCC challenges are always Anything One Layer
 
Christmas Goes, but those whose cards have the optional twist get
 
an entry to our monthly random drawing for a prize. So 1 card with
 
the twist = 1 entry to the monthly drawing. You can enter as many
 
one layer Christmas cards as you like.

For my card I used the House Mouse Gifts to Tie stamp and colored
it using Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  I used a scoreboard to
create decorative lines on each side of the image along with a few
adhesive pearls.
 
We hope you'll share your One Layer Christmas Cards with us.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 

4 comments:

  1. Awwww.....soooo cute:) Love how you've got the present in with such a sweet li'l image:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Great colouring and I love the scored lines. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet as can be, Vickie! Adore that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I love House Mouse. The pearls also add just that extra bit of interest that I always never think about adding.

    ReplyDelete