Saturday, July 18, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Beach Scene

 
The challenge this week at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends is to create a Beach Scene.
 
For my card, I used an acrylic block and markers to create the background.  I first spritzed a little water on the block and then swiped the tip of shades of blue and brown across the water droplets and the spritzed again before "stamping" the block onto the cardstock.  Let it dry and then I stamped an image and sentiment from the MFP Stamp Shop Island Life stamp set in black ink.
 
We hope you'll share your Beach Scene cards with us this week!  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
I'm entering my card in:
 
Less Is More ... Life's a Beach

15 comments:

  1. Another stunner.....love this scene. Looks brill:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your technique Vic and it turned out AMAZING! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this I have seen places like this ,,,,,,,,Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vickie. I can see myself enjoying a relaxing sailboat ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great technique for the background and it looks great. A perfect background for the stamp.Terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was there! Lovely card Vickie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fluid colour wash background on this smashing card

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Simply fabulous!
    Love your watercolour beach scene and a super clever technique.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous seaside card, Vickie, it's a beautiful little scene.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vickie what beautiful inking, it sets off the stamp perfectly
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card. Love the use of waterclolour. A lovely scene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your inking technique with the black stamp over the top. Great card, great for a guy too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great beach scene, great inking!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the watercolour effect for your beach scene. Must try this!

    ReplyDelete