Saturday, July 25, 2015

Becca's Birthday Card

 
Becca (The Damsel of Distressed Cards) is having a fun birthday bash on her blog!  Help Becca celebrate her birthday by using this mood board and linking up a card on her blog.  She has some prizes to offer, too!  Here's some info from Becca's Blog:
 
In order to win one of the prizes, I'm asking you artists to link up a card that's inspired by one of my favorite things.

Let me break it on down for you. Here are a few 
of my favorite things:
>Purple and teal color combos
>Watercolor washes
>Fun, bright, eclectic clean and simple cards 
>Polka Dots
>PUNS!! :)
>Typography
>Distressed, vintage cards full of texture

...You can use one, two, all of these things... 
Whatever inspires you!
 
For my card, I used the sentiment from the MFP Stamp Shop Animal Birthdays stamp set and the designer paper is from My Minds Eye On Trend paper pack.  The Gold Metallic is from Hobby Lobby Fine Touch Poster Board Assorted Pack.
 
Head on over to Becca's blog, The Damsel of Distressed Cards and wish her a Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yees! This is sooo Becca, with those polka dots and that little bow:) Cute as:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Love the negative relief used for the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww! I LOVE it! That dapper bow and all those polka dots make me one happy camper. Awesome make! Thank you SO much for linking up to my Birthday Bash.

    ReplyDelete