Sunday, June 7, 2015

CWWC Challenge - Paper Piecing

 
We are doing some paper piecing on our image for the CWWC Challenge.
 
The challenge sponsor is Oddball Art Co.
 
For my card, I used the Patty Cake image from Oddball Art Co. and designer paper from my stash to paper piece the headband and the dress.  The image was colored using Copic markers.  The background paper is from a retired digital paper pack.  I gave the paper a little depth by stamping some water droplets using a stamp from designs by ryn.
 
We hope you'll share your paper piecing projects with us at the CWWC Challenge.  You'll find the challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Aaaah....she is CUTE....& those water droplets really, REALLY cool!!! Sorry for the pun;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on her face! Your headband and dress are so pretty. The raindrops are probably why she looks so downcast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very adorable! I love that big bow. Hugs, DT Sis Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these oddball art images and great raindrops
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The water droplets are so effective with such a sad image. I keep thinking crocodile tears. So fun.

    ReplyDelete