Saturday, March 7, 2015

MFP Stamp Shop Blog Challenge - Create a Flower Pot Card

 
This week's challenge at MFP Stamp Shop Blog is to create a flower pot card!  The blog has a link to the fun tutorial to help you create your flower pot!
 
For my card, I used the MFP Stamp Shop Coneflowers stamp set.  The flowers were stamped on smooth white cardstock and colored using Akashiya Sai Watercolor Brush Pens.  The flowers were fussy cut using the Brother Scan N Cut machine.
 
We hope you'll share your flower pot card with us at MFP Stamp Shop Blog Challenge this week.  You can find the challenge HERE.

7 comments:

  1. So Pretty Vickie...The flowers are sitting perfectly in that lovely pot /........................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty Vickie...The flowers are sitting perfectly in that lovely pot /........................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, this is so darn cute! Love your coloring and that cute pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant make , so lovely and different xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous. I love the pretty blooms and the pink checked ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your flower on your pot
    it has so many colors and it is a great stamp
    I love it Vickie...and I just join with my yellow flower pot..hope you like to visiting me back...
    Lovely DT card Vickie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colorful coneflowers look so pretty in this little flowerpot! Great gingham ribbon to tie it all up together!

    ReplyDelete