Sunday, March 29, 2015

CWWC Challenge - It's All About the Weather!


The CWWC Challenge is to create a project that includes something weather related!

The DT was provided digi stamps from the sponsor Oddball Art.

For my card, I used the Breezy with Her Kawaii Friends No. 125 digi.

I colored the image using chalks and Copic markers.  The umbrella ws cut from a Memory Box die.  The scallop die cut is from MFT Blueprints 1.  I created a mutli-loop bow and adhered a flat back pearl in the center.

We hope you'll play along with the CWWC Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. So very cute! I love the umbrella and bow you added. Hugs, DT Sis Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love the punny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute take on the sentiment! Love the polka dot paper and pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete