Sunday, January 4, 2015

Crafting When We Can Challenge - Anything But a Card

 
The Crafting When We Can Challenge #85 is to create Anything But a Card!  The challenge sponsor, Fitztown provided the digital images for the DT to use.  I am showcasing the Fae 9 image.
 
I decided to create an altered composition book.  I covered it using designer paper from my stash and added some craft lace down the side, some feathers, and a black flower to compliment the DP.  I printed the image and then cut it out using a spellbinders die.  Image is colored using Pearlescent Chalks and Copic Markers.  I stamped the curvy sentiment at the top of the die cut above the image.
 
We hope you'll share your Anything But a Card project with at Crafting When We Can.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
The prize sponsor for the challenge is
 

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I bet you'll really get some use out of this adorable work of art.

    ReplyDelete