Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - For the One I Love

 
The challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog is to create a card or project for the "one you love." 
 
For my card, I created a winter themed card for the one I love!  I used the Doodle Pantry Snowbirdie digital stamp set.  I really enjoy creating round shaped cards so used my spellbinders round and scallop dies to create the card.  I embellished with some small adhesive pearls and then created a bow for the top of the card.
 
We hope you'll play along and create a card or project for the one you love!  You'll find the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge  HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Vickie, this is Adorable. What a sweet round card with the cutest characters! So positive and affirming as well. Beautiful work. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, this is so delightful!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your project is adorable!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love the fun image and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I love the shape and your amazing coloring skills. Fab!

    ReplyDelete