Wednesday, August 20, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge - Bear or Bears

 
The MFP Simple Salutations Challenge is to create a card and include a bear or bears.  I chose to use a sentiment from the MFP Bundle of Joy stamp set and create a punch art bear holding the sentiment!  I used various sized circle punches and an oval punch to create the bear.  I drew the line and lips; a white gel pen was used to create eyes and lashes were drawn using a small mm black pen.
 
We hope you'll play along with our challenge this week; if you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. 
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Vickie, your card is beautiful. I love the bear.
    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know I wasn't the only one without a bear for this challenge. I think yours is so much nicer than mine. Love the bows on her ears.

    ReplyDelete