Friday, August 22, 2014

A Brentwood Owl (c) Digital Image Freebie!

 
I am so excited to join the JessicaLynnOriginal Design Team!  My term begins September 1 but I wanted to use the freebie Brentwood Owl (c) image provided on the JessicaLynnOriginal website to create a birthday card!  One of the fun things about this image is you get it free and can then design Brentwood's T-shirt to fit whatever occasion you have in mind!
 
You can find the free image HERE.
 
For my card, I included the letters HB on Brentwood's T-shirt and then printed the image onto Spectrum Noir Ultra White cardstock.  The designer paper is from my stash; the cardstock is Stampin Up.  I found a "limb" for Brentwood to sit on (it's cut from a PaperSmooches die) and added some foliage using a Martha Stewart branch punch.  I colored the image using Copic markers.
 
Once you create your project using the free image, remember to include it HERE using the blue frog Inlinkz button to be entered into a free drawing as described on the JessicaLynnOriginal website! 
 
 Can't wait to see how you use your Brentwood Owl (c) free image!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Brentwood Owl card! I'm looking forward to working with you on the JLO design team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the adorable owl! Thanks for the heads up on the freebie! After I went to snag it, I had to come back to see what you did about the designer's information on the bottom of the image - great idea to hide it with the branch! Hoping her future designs will omit all that copyright info or at least make it tiny as it really detracts from the image. My first thought was the only way I could use this image is to fussy-cut it, but your idea of covering it over is very helpful! Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting!!! I'm happy for you and will look forward to seeing lots of great JLO images on your creations! This card is way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete