Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge 104 - Use Your Country's Colors

 
Use your Country's colors is the challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., Simple Salutations Challenge.
 
For my card, I used the Great Flowers stamp set and the sentiment from the Hello Butterflies stamp set with Americana colors to represent my country, USA!
 
I used the Z fold for my card and Spellbinder's dies for the flower.
 
We hope you'll join in with this week's challenge and share the colors of your country.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.
 
Please note, the Simple Salutations Challenge will begin at 9:00 a.m. EST every Wednesday. 
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Love your patriotic card, Vickie. Great use of the Great Flowers stamp.

    Emily T.
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete