Saturday, May 3, 2014

MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge #35


This week's Oriental Sketch Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., uses this sketch:
 
 
 
My card is a Z-fold card (the fold does not show in the picture).  I used the MFP Lanterns stamp set and the dragonfly is from the Dragonflies stamp set.  The designer paper is from the DCWV Oriental Paper Stack, the cardstock is from Stampin UP.  I stamped the larger lantern onto the pattern paper and colored it with Copic markers.  I shadow stamped the dragonfly onto the stamped lantern.  I used Spellbinders circle and scallop dies for the left side of the Z-fold, again stamping the images onto the pattern paper.
 
We hope you'll play along with us this week and create an Oriental card using the sketch.  If you do play along and submit your card, you'll be entered in our weekly drawing to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers!
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous card, great fold too!Hope you're having a lovely weekend......I have candy if you're interested!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Love the effect the shadow stamping is giving on the lantern.

    ReplyDelete