Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - Black & White and One Other Color!


The Twisted Tuesday Challenge is to create a black and white card and the twist is to use only one other color!

I like creating the scalloped circle cards using spellbinders dies.  My favorite color is pink, so I went with a gorgeous flower called Huge Blooms from Mark's Finest Papers.  I heat embossed the image using black detail embossing powder on Ranger watercolor cardstock then used a waterbrush and Stampin' Up Pixie Pink ink to color the image.

We hope you'll play along with our challenge!  You can find the Twisted Tuesday Challenges HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Vickie. I also like circle cards and i don´t know why i make them so rarely. Thanks for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, I haven't tried the circle card yet. TFS.

    ReplyDelete