Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SWAT Challenge 93 - CAS Card


It's Tuesday and time for this week's Sketch With a Twist Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers.  Here is this week's sketch and twist:


This week's sketch has no layers!  The Twist is to create a CAS (Clean and Simple) card; no other layers or embellishments, just use the card base only for your stamped images.

For my card I used a white card base.  The image is a sneak peek of a set being release this month called Camellia.  I stamped the image and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored the image using Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brushes!  Love the way the glitter ink flows from the brush to give the colored area a gorgeous, glittery shine!

We hope you'll play along and share your CAS cards with us at the MFP SWAT Challenge #93!  If you play along you'll be entered to win the Mother's Day Sayings stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.

You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, Vicky. Those Wink of Stella definitely make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty CAS card. I love the shimmer. I haven't had much luck with that product but you just rocked it.

    ReplyDelete