Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sketch With a Twist Challenge 92 - Over the Edge!


It's Tuesday and time for the Sketch With a Twist Challenge, also known as SWAT Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Here's the sketch and TWIST for this week:
 
The TWIST is to place a stamped panel or put an embellishment over the edge of your card.
 
For my card, I used cardstock and pattern paper from my stash.  The stamp set is MFP Fabulous Pets.  I created my card to fit into an A2 standard sized envelope.
 
We hope you'll play along with us at MFP SpeedyTV Sketch With a Twist Challenge 92 this week; if you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers.  The stamp being offered this week is called Spring Flowers.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Vicky, I love your card. The colors are beautiful and the sentiment makes me giggle. Great over the edge card.
    Emily T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch I like this card....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute masculine card. Love your choice for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete