Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #94 - Lace, Ribbon, or Twine

This week's Simple Salutations Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., is to use lace, ribbon, or twine on your card.

For my card I created a chalkboard background using the Butterfly Essence stamp and the sentiment is from the Hello Butterflies stamp set.  I wrapped twine around the side of the stamped image and then created a double twine bow and placed a button on top of it.  The chalkboard effect was created using versamark ink and Pan Pastels.

We hope you'll play along and enter your card using Lace, Ribbon, or Twine!  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers.

You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I can't wait to get some ink on my fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! Your explosion cards are amazing! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is positively gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chalkboard effect with the butterflies is so pretty. Love the soft colours it gives.

    ReplyDelete