Monday, April 28, 2014

Diane's Daydream Designs - Doodle Garden Ruffled Flower


I love the colors of the ruffled flowers image found in the Daydream Designs Doodle Garden color stamp set.  I printed out the flowers multiple times, fussy cut them, conditioned them using a flower tool stylus and adhered each flower to the card base.  I embellished with an adhesive pearl.

The Doodle Garden stamp set and the Garden Inspirations sentiment set can be found at Diane's Daydream Designs online store.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love those flowers!! Thank´s for those kind word on my blog!! Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant find the button for follower??

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful card Vickie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie, this is just amazing. I LOVE how you scattered the flowers across the card to divide it. Lots of work, but it paid off for tons of inspiration for others. Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete