Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gruffies & Guests March Challenge - Create Someting for a Special Lady


This month's Gruffies & Guests Challenge is to create something for a special lady (hint; mother, sister, daughter, aunt, friend).  For my card I used printed a project from the Project CD Book!  This was my first try at the 3D projects from the book.  I'm not much of a fussy cutter, so I didn't use all the layers that printed out with the image which is called Poppy Bedtime.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up called Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The banner is a die cut from la la Land.

We hope you'll play along with the Gruffies & Guests challenge; you can find the challenge HERE

This month's prize has been donated by Scribble & Scrap £15 voucher

The Scribble & Scrap Shop
.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Vickie! i love this image such a lazy mouse :)
    Hugs Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Vickie. I love your cute card, beautiful design and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved these images ( I have several in my stash!), but your rendition of this one is just gorgeous. What a sweetie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! It's so very pretty & your coloring and design are just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete