Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Twisted Tuesdays Challenge - Anything But a Card with a Chipboard Twist!


The challenge at Twisted Tuesdays Challenge is Anything But a Card with the twist of adding some chipboard to your project!

For my project, I chose to alter a composition notebook!  I first covered the front and back of the notebook using some pink paisley designer paper, added some lace on the front down the spine, then added a locker-mate denim pocket I found in a sale-reduction bin at WalMart!  I added more lace...this time to through the belt loops on the pocket, added a heart charm to the belt loop and added a burlap flower over the left-side belt loop.  The paisley DP had a bling word included in the pack so onto the denim pocket it was attached!  The button in the lower right corner is chipboard buttons from that same paper pack; I added some twine and called it finished.  This was a fun project!

We hope you'll join us with your anything but a card project at the Twisted Tuesdays Challenge!  You can find the challenge HERE.

1 comment: