Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge #60 - Outdoor Theme

The Crafting When We Can Challenge #60 is to create a card using an outdoor theme.  For my card, I used a digital stamp from the sponsor, Lacy Sunshine, called Molly Ice Fishing.  What a fun image to work with!

I used Memory Box dies for the image and layer.  I colored the image using Promarkers.  The large snowflake is a sizzix die from Stampin Up.  I cut it out using DCWV glitter cardstock and layered it on a 3" circle punched out of silver glitter cardstock.  Behind the circle I added the snowflake die cut in white.  The glittered snowflake has a metal snowflake embellishment in the center.  The designer paper background is from my stash and the snow swirl on the side of the image is a Memory Box die cut.

We hope you'll play along with the Crafting When We Can Outdoor Theme Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

1 comment:

  1. This is just entirely to adorable! Those dies are beautiful and your coloring is fabulous! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete