Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oriental Sketch Challenge #13


I've recently "discovered" feathers so just had to embellish my Oriental card using a set of feathers I found at Hobby Lobby.  My card was created for the Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Co., Oriental Sketch Challenge.  Here's the challenge sketch:

I used an oriental sentiment from the Lucky You stamp set for my card.  Also, used a Wilton doily and an oriental fan die cut.  The smaller doily is from a Martha Stewart doily pack.

We hope you'll play along with the Oriental Sketch Challenge this week.  You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vickie. Love the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous! Thought you'd like to know I sent you a shout out on my Feature Friday post this week. Take care and thanks for following All Things Beautiful! http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2013/11/feature-friday-112913.html

    ReplyDelete