Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps Sketch With a Twist Challenge #71

I am excited to announce that I am the hostess for the MFP Sketch With A Twist challenges, also known as SWAT!!  I get to design the card sketches and twists for these challenges starting with SWAT Challenge #71 and this sketch with a twist!


And, here is my card:


I used the Tag, Gingerbread Man, and Sentiment from the MFP Holiday Tag stamp set.  Cardstock used is SU Crumb Cake and the image is stamped on a scrap of patterned paper and colored with Copic Markers.  Dotted grosgrain ribbon, red gems, and an embossing folder were also used for my card.

Please visit DT member Christine's blog to see her beautiful creation for this challenge.  You can find her blog here.

We hope you'll join us and play along with SWAT challenge #71.  When you play along, you'll be entered to win a stamp set as described on the challenge page.  You can find SWAT Challenge #71 HERE.



1 comment:

  1. So very cute. I love gingerbread men. I'm glad I saw your card first before I designed mine. I would have goofed the sketch and not put my sentiment on the same panel as the image.

    ReplyDelete