Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - Pink As All Outdoors

It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge is to use the color pink, the twist is to create a project showing some outdoor things.  the challenge can be found here.  We hope you will play along with our Pink As All Outdoors challenge.

I found this adorable image at DigiStampBoutique and fell in love with it!  Reminds me of my three daughters who loved to play with the hula hoop!  The gingham background is a PTI stamp.  The flowers and bling are Recollections from Michaels.  Image was colored using a combination of Prisma Color Pencils and gamsol, and Copic markers. 

4 comments:

  1. Darling card. The image is very cute, the coloring is beautiful and love all the layers and the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoola Hoops! That's adorable! I so want to go out and do that right now! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. The image is so sweet. Great coloring and I love the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete