Friday, May 20, 2011

TPR Mini Album




I created this TPR mini album for a swap I'm in on SCS for unusally used items...items that we've had for quite a while with the intention of using but just never got around to it...until this swap! My unusual items I've been hoarding to create a project with are "tissue paper tubes" you know, those cardboard tubes the stuff you use in your bathroom...oh, okay, I used the technical term "tissue or TPR" the common word is toilet! Yes, this mini album was created using toilet paper tubes! I think TPR sounds so much better though!




4 comments:

  1. Vickie, this is beautiful. No matter what it is made from the beauty is there. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Wish I was in that swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping on the receiving end of one of these in the swap. Absolutely GENIUS! And to think I only use them for fire starters LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which swap did this? I was searching for a mini album swap!! I love what you did with it!
    Michelle (GrammaM)

    ReplyDelete